|Course Name||Start Date||End Date||Days||Session Dates||Time||Tuition||Hours||Register|
|AWS Certified Solutions Architect||16-June-18||30-June-18||S||6/16, 6/23, 6/30||9:00 am - 6:00 pm||$1,499.00||24||Register|
AWS Certified Solutions Architect course is designed to provide in depth knowledge about Amazon AWS architectural principles and its components and help the participants prepare for the AWS Architect Certification – Associate Level exam conducted by Amazon Web Services. The course is taught by instructors working in the industry who are adept at cloud infrastructure.
Participants will learn:
1. Design and deploy scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems on AWS
2. Understand lift and shift of an existing on-premises application to AWS
3. Ingress and egress of data to and from AWS
4. Identify the appropriate AWS service based on data, compute, database, or security requirements
5. Identifying appropriate use of AWS architectural best practices
6. Estimating AWS costs and identifying cost control mechanisms
- Managing highly available and fault tolerant enterprise and web-scale software deployments.
- Migrating and deploying cloud based solutions.
- Implement Cloud Solutions on AWS utilizing core services.
AWS Certified Solutions Architect
1. Introduction to AWS
2. Amazon S3 and Amazon Glacier Storage
3. Amazon EC2 and Amazon EBS
4. Amazon Virtual Private Cloud
5. Elastic Load Balancing, Amazon CloudWatch and Auto Scaling
6. AWS Identity and Access Management
7. Databases and AWS
8. SQS, SWF and SNS
9. Domain Name System and Amazon Route 53
10. Amazon ElastiCache
11. Additional Key Services
12. Security on AWS
13. AWS Risk and Compliance
14. Architecture Best Practices